Monday, August 11, 2014

Pop of red

Not a long time ago, I came across by this shop named "New looks" and bought this pointed toe pump heel since I find red color very much deadly gorgeous! From that moment I was on urge to get the right time to collaborate it pretty well with the other clothing wear! But the weather nowadays are unpredictable and all thanks to god, It's a beautiful sunny day! No rain, No pain! Yes lovelies! That very right time for me finally!

Since black and red combination goes along pretty well, I paired up my pointed toe pump heels with polka dots top and pencil skirt along with the black leathery clutch! Giving it bit of feminine touch, I accessorized it with the golden spike necklace and  the gorgeous ear-ring got as a gift couple of weeks ago!















xx What am I wearing xx
Polka dot tops - New looks
Pointed toe pump heel - New looks
Golden spike necklace - New looks
Red and golden mixed ear-ring - Colette by colette hayman
Black vintage leather clutch - Bangkok
Pencil skirts - Blush
xx

That's all for today lovelies! Don't forget to hype my look here! Also I apologize for being a day late to put up a new post! See you next week till then shower me with some love and get some back too! Stay pretty!

With love, Laxmi






31 comments:

  1. super classy
    love it
    Dress in Black: http://goo.gl/4ZbFHF
    Gladiator Sandals: http://goo.gl/wY08CW
    Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing :)
    http://locastrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit dear!! I love those shoes!!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect combination!
    Love the blouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure..followed ya on Instagram :)

    Now it's ur turn
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing polka dots!! Loving your look <3

    xoxo Iren
    www.liakw.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your look, so stunning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an elegant look, those shoes are gorgeous! xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look and the pop of red is very lovely! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? If interested, please let me know.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your top!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Polka dots and red is one of my favourite combinations! Also I love how you have falling slowly as the song on your blog. This is one of the most beautiful songs of all time. I absolutely adore it. Thanks for following, I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore the pop of red, such a smart use of the red color! =D The heels actually made the outfit extra sexy.. you look amazing! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  13. the pop of red is perfect ! cool look ! :D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks gorgeous :) x
    following you, hope you follow back :)
    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfit <3

    http://mondeamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great outfit! you should check out my giveaway, all you have to do is comment on the post :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello dear Laxmi! How good that you came acrosse to this shop as the shoes are wonderful and perfect with your black and white look. You look really beautiful in the complete ensemble and I hope you are as happy as this outfit looks <3 Thanks for your lovely comment, it's always such a pleasure for me to read from you <3

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey girl.love your style and love the pop red!
    Check out my blog-
    http://colossalcloset.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look gorgeous in this outfit, love your shoes so much! Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC and other social medias? Follow me then and do let me know:)

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful!
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/08/porcelain.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely outfit! I like your top :)

    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I'm actually already following you on GFC and Bloglovin. But I am just now following you on lookbook. Feel free to follow back :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's a lovely polka blouse .just followed u on instagram luv . Let's be in touch there !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ya, it's very true relay impressive content. Please share something on Refrigerated Centrifuge. And again a very thanks for sharing this kind of post.

    ReplyDelete

Hello readers, feel free to leave your comment here! I'd love to know your opinions! So I read each and every one of it and give reply as soon as I can. And remember I don't reply here but straight to your own blog. If you're following me, don't forget to put your link there! I assure to follow you back. Thank you ♥